CureZone   Log On   Join
Cutie Pie Cutie Pie Cutie Pie

The_Comeback_Kid Views: 5,798
Published: 21 years ago

Cutie Pie Cutie Pie Cutie Pie

Hey, say it...don't spray it kid! Sorry, childhood stuff.
Hey C.P., thanks 4 all your generous/genious(sp) posts and time at curezone!
U mentioned last month some positive new info about GREEN PEOPLE SHAMPOO. (Haven't read The cure for HIV/Aids book yet). Their stuff looks fantabulous and b-e-a-utiful. They cover bout all my needs. Does Clark say that SHE BASICALLY HAS FOUND ALL OR NEARLY ALL OF THAT COMPANY'S PRODUCTS SAFE?? Borax is good, but the g-friend is not in complete love with it. Or, is she ONLY referring to the shampoo by green people??

Have u used the PURE AND NATURAL shampoo and conditioner from the Dr. Clark San Diego distributors?? I thought I saw a couple other products by Pure And Natural like maybe body lotion?? I can not figure out who makes P&N, is it the clark resource center themselves???

Have you found a safe herbal toothpaste???

What's your review on the mini frequency generator??? I'm sure alot of us are waiting for yo thoughts over in "zappers" forum.
But, u just don't like us folk!-) Also, can I punch in ANY FREQUENCY WITHIN THE CLARK HARMONICS ON IT?? Say, the 2.5 hertz (?) I believe the auto zapper and the terminator use and just constantly zap at that for awhile (if I choose). Does, any of the other zappers have ANY functions (excluding the zappicator) that are NOT integrated in the MINI??? Have you used any of the higher freq rife harmonics and divided the number by 3 to use on the mini?? Hhmmmm...do I know what the heck I am saying???

I have heard others, mention the TOOTH ZAPPICATOR.....what's that sucker??

Will the regular zappicator soon be history for sale on the web??...estimated time frame??? You bought 2 I know of.

Your the man Cutie Pie. Oh! NO. The woman!
A shout out to the girls maryellen, tracey, lapis , southern belle, ptree and others too.

Oh, green planet only in england...what's that bidness?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.092 sec, (1)