CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My testimony

vickidriggs Views: 54,095
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,507

Re: My testimony

Thank you for sharing your insights. I was looking for exactly this info on the gallbladder and liver flush. I just finished the first flush and had tons of "bile balls" as you call them. That is what I was trying to figure out, if they were the actual stones I was looking for. I didnt know if they would be hard like rock, or all waxy and smelly like these i got were. I had only the waxy,green and tan doughy stuff and tons of chaff. Now I understand there is more to come. I need to know if I can do the flush more often than every 2 weeks. If not, why is that? Do you know? I know I sound very naive...oh well, I am! Very excitedly and appreciatively, I send thanks for your willingness to put this info out there and therby become my tutor. I had never heard of the "soap" thing before. But you make perfect sense on that too. I am a manager of a Physician's medical clinic! How about that!! I run a great business but sure dont support many of their medical practices and beliefs!! This has helped me more than their medicine ever has. vicki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.141 sec, (1)