CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Biological Terrain

Lapis Views: 6,848
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 335,860

Biological Terrain

Without knowing all the details in your life (full diet, toxin load, etc) it is hard to make a comment that would be personalized in your case. I can comment universally though.

The universe is a biodynamic system that entrains to a masterful design. With our free will, we can interfere with that entrainment in many ways to create dis ease. Physical spiritual, mental and emotional factors all come to play. Our patterns out of our on going creating either tend towards disease, death, contraction, fear, etc or to health, vibrancy, expansion, unconditional love, etc. With our thoughts and actions we create that reality. No victims. As one text states...we reap what we sow.

"I have to wonder about your idea about destroying cancer though. I realize if you don't eliminate the cause for the cancer, it will return."

I understand the nature of this comment, however, once interference is removed from the body (toxicity) through deep cleansing (at all levels) and proper nutrition is supplied (at all levels), then the body will heal, no exceptions. It's a universal law.

I would focus on biological terrain (alkalinity, live food with good charge, oxygenation through chloryphyll foods such as wheatgrass, and algae, excersise, clean air and sunlight.

Emotional issues can be buried and may need to be accessed through one of many ways.

Strong life purpose is a huge asset to creating a coherent consiousness that entrains vibrancy.

Remember too that cancer just doesn't all of a sudden appear out of nowhere. It is a last ditch effort for your body to buy more time as your biological terrain is so dysfunctional and toxic through what ever combination of interference one has created and manifested. Again the biological terrain needs to be adressed in order for the body to heal.

Remember that once the biological terrain is housing pahtogens, Sugar is like fire on gasoline in the presence of some organisms and cancer cells.

What was her diet like. Brief outline. Amalgams an issue? Other toxic exposures?
Ever been assayed for heavey metals? Do ou eat animal products, grains, sugars, etc?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.180 sec, (2)