CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help...smoke coming out of my mouth

richidoo Views: 23,032
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 484,138

Re: Help...smoke coming out of my mouth

Dear Pat,
Didn't anyone warn you that Clarkia and olive oil form a highly combustible mixture which smokes prior to detonating? I would spend a lot of time in the bathtub if I were you... haha HAHAHA!! It sounds like you are well on your way, Pat. Much success in your cleansing program.

I just wanted to say that in my opinion not all docs are bums, although a large percentage of hardline medical docs are not big on healing, mostly just palliative magicians. But forget medicine, the advances in healing arts over the last 20 years is astounding. There are no shortage of experts who are convinced that they know the cause and cure for nearly every disease in the body. That they are persecuted by AMA and FDA is evidence that they are indeed on to something. If my life depended on it, I would certainly choose alternative healing methods over cut and burn, or going it alone.

I recently found two "doctors" who have pulled me up out of the depressing and boring glut of trying to 'diagnose and fix my own problems. Andreas is one, and a local chiropractor/applied kinesiologist is the other. What a difference having them on my healing team has made. It has turned the whole thing around for me, and I now know that I am OK and getting even better, instead of sick and frustrated getting nowhere.

Practitioners like Andreas and my doctor spend decades training and have dedicated their lives to helping people really heal. To NOT take advantage of their experience, expertise and willingness to serve now seems 'stupid' to me.
Love,
Rich

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.125 sec, (1)