CureZone   Log On   Join
Afraid to do liver/gallbladder flush after pancreatitis

devoira Views: 10,356
Published: 20 years ago

Afraid to do liver/gallbladder flush after pancreatitis

I was hospitalized for 8 days with gallstone pancreatitis a month ago. The doctors want me to get my gallbaldder out as soon as possible and I am scheduled to see a surgeon next week to discuss that.

I have scoured th cure zone site for anyone who has done a flush after getting pancreatitis and I do not see any posts from anyone who had pancreatitis. As well I posted a query, asking whether anyone had and I got no response

I can tell that my pancreas has still not healed completely. I still feel some pressure or burning there for a little bit each day. I have been eating low-fat, no wheat, no dairy, no red meat, no sugar and as organic as possible since out of hospital.

Am I correct in fearing a cleanse? I am afraid of a small stone getting stuck in again in the pancreatiic tube, leading again to pancreatitis.

The doctors say the next time I get pancreatitis, it could be worse and I could have lasting (if not possibly fatal in the long run) effects.

Please advise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.086 sec, (1)