CureZone   Log On   Join
...hmmm...

sofia Views: 8,989
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,065

...hmmm...

Thank you CF for your beautiful answer.
I don't want to cool down your optimism, but I doubt that this, which I call the mastering of the mind, is so easy to perform. You need to allign to your intent all levels of your consciousness, even the deepest and very unknown ones, and this only masters can do.
Such shifts do occurr to average people, but this is when, as I see it, life itself has taken that direction and carries them along, or, to express it differently, when karmic bonds have been fully exhausted. In case it is not so, the only way to get out of the hole is to accept to stay where you've got to stay, trusting life wouldn't put you there if not for very good reasons, and avoid resistances that would just make things worse (what you resist, persists, as they say). Sometimes, in the very same moment you've discarded fear of a certain experience, the experience itself vanishes. Sometimes it doesn't, but at least your perception of it becomes way less painful.
Meanwhile one can just go the same direction of the masters and develop the skills of the mastering of the mind. I saw from another forum you have deep interest in raja yoga. I believe spirituality has also a very practical side, which is that it is the shortest way towards happiness. Without putting the necessary space between your mind and its desires and a deep understanding and feeling of yourself and your destiny, no positive thinking will move much, being too confined to a dualistic view that doesn't have real voice in the perception of infinity.
To put it more simply, positive or not, it is still thinking, it is a game of the mind, and it won't carry you too far. Your inner voice, if you pay attention to it, can do much better.
love
sofia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.059 sec, (1)