CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear Dr. Moritz I have many problems and little hope.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Andreas Moritz Views: 4,321
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 605,064

Re: Dear Dr. Moritz I have many problems and little hope.

Dear Dariush,

To answer your last question first, sinus infection follows sinus congestion and is n o t a disease. Fungi and bacteria are only attracted to areas of the body where there is work to do, that is, to break down and eliminate waste, and to infect and help destroy already damaged, dehydrated any disfunctional cell material. This is true for inside the body as much as it is the case out in the natural world surrounding us. Finding fungi at the site of the congestion doesn't mean they cause it, they are naturally present where waste needs to be broken down. The idea that fungus or bacteria cause diseases is outdated, is is a great misconception on behalf of those medical experts who are suspicious of the body and of nature by believing the body or nature are flawed and make mistakes.

The congestion of the nose and sinuses is directly linked with the inability to digest certain foods -- cows milk or milk-derived products being the most prominent ones. For you, this began when you were fed such foods when you were a baby. Mother's milk doesn't cause such reactions. It is natural for the human body to reject milk formulae since they contain rancid chlesterol, a lot of protein, and other irritants. Mother's milk contains only 1.1% protein, which is about the maximum a baby can digest without getting clogged up membranes, blood and lymph vessels. Cows milk has 300% more protein, crude calcium which is bound by casein (thereby useless for building human bones), and other ingredients that are only meant to feed calves.

The body responds by producing mucus to remove some of the putrefied and fermented milk and milk sugar. This hardens the mucus lining, causes indigestion, irretable bowel, colics, constipation (which often cause haemorrhoids) and more mucus secretions. The elimination of waste via the colon slows down and halts altogether from time to time. This causes back-flushing of waste and bacteria that try to break it down. The normal route of waste removal becomes obstructed and reversed and waste begins to move upward into the small intestine and stomach. In response, the stomach secretes more mucus (as well as hydrochloric acid) to protect itself against the toxic acids, bacteria and bile.

Not before long, this sticky mixture begins to move upwards via the oesaphagus, infiltrate the chest, go into the air canals (auditory ducts), tonsils, and eventually the nose and sinus cavities, and eyes (they become sensitive, puffy, pressurized, red, etc.) All this produces more mucus mucus in the these parts to trap as many toxins and trapped metabolic waste products as possible. Occasionally, green, brownish mucus becomes discharged.
Infections may be necessary for the body clear out some of the waste deposits. Of course, infections don't make oyu feel good and can be painful, but the body is given no other choice.

You can read up on all this in my book The Key to Health and Rejuvenation (you could try to order it via Amazon.co.uk). You need to make major dietary and lifestyle changes to calm all this down, and then, of course, clean out the colon, liver and kidneys. Avoid all dairy foods, except unsalted butter which is fine. Also avoid meat, fish, poultry, eggs, etc. to open your blood vessel walls (clogged with proteins). Eating your main meal at luch time is important, and sleeping from 10pm to allow your liver to do its work. More details in the above book. To the liver flush, I suggest using The Amazing Liver Cleanse, also available through the source above.

You may also require an emotional overhaul. If you resonate with Sacred Santemony (see my web site www.ener-chi.com) we can arrange such a session (for which you can contact me at andmor@ener-chi.com).

With kind regards,
Andreas
Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.109 sec, (2)