CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WILL COLONICS DAMAGE NORMAL INTESTINAL FLORA?

Charlie Views: 17,660
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,435

Re: WILL COLONICS DAMAGE NORMAL INTESTINAL FLORA?

Thank you for answering. My next question, then, is; How do we adequately replace the lactic bacteria? From what I'm learning, cow's milk isn't good for us, either (my 8 year old daughter is already developing breasts from the BGH in the milk we buy in the grocery store). Where do we get a suitable replacement?

As for the BGH in the milk & beef products, I understand it like this: These growth hormones are, in effect, identical to the illegal steroids that professional atheleted were using to bulk themselves up. Beef "manufacturers" inject what equates (in my mind) to be steroids in the cattle. Now, if the atheletes were developing cancers from their steroid use, it only makes sense that the same MUST be true of the bovines. This same cancer is being cut up and sold to us as food which, in turn, makes us develop cancer thus driving the incidents of cancer in humans to an all-time high. (Sounds like a wild Conspiracy between the cattle growers & the oncologists of America.)

Am I on the right track, here?

Sorry for so many questions. I only want to make myself & my family as knowledgable as possible.

Thank you again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.199 sec, (1)