CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Mercury Amalgams

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
boldyloxx Views: 4,997
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 813,838

Re: Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Mercury Amalgams

Hi vulcanel , thanks for asking!

Thank God, I'm doing great-- am still chelating with chlorella, Algin, activated charcoal, Butchers Broom , and around November I started taking one capsule of ALA.

Right now I have a sinus infection I got this week that is clearing up today. Taking lots of herbs, fruits, veggies, soups , garlic, and etc for this right now,
--so i'm easing up on the chelation til I heal from it. What I noticed is that after my silver fillings were removed, I may still get a cold but is nowhere near as bad as how they used to be years ago,and I don't get them as often.

Other than that, my other old symptoms have not returned. My porcelain/composite fillings that replaced the metal Amalgam are still wearing strong, thank God!

I do not regret having them replaced, but I do see from hearing others experiences, how it is very necessary to begin chelating old stored mercury out of the body after all fillings are out. Chelating doesnt have to be expensive either. Also, the body needs more magnesium, zinc, Vitamin C and selenium to help heal.

Hope everything is well with you!

Boldylocks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.146 sec, (1)