CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling of pressure or fullness under right rib cage

Charles Views: 155,446
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 86,251

Re: Feeling of pressure or fullness under right rib cage

Hey Angie,
I have just completed my 5th liver cleanse since about the 1st of June. I have been doing it every two weeks. I have had no major pain but a couple of light attacks since the first cleanse. Before that a surgeon told me there was no way but surgery to get rid of the pain and problem. Since the first cleanse, I have probably gotten somewhere near 1500 to 2000 stones anywhere from an inch and a half to BB sized stones. Today so far only very small stones between 75 and 100 have come out. I feel much better and my overall health is better as well. I may go back to the doctor for another sonogram after I produce no stones. I don't think they can see them in the liver because they are usually not harden from what I have read. I would keep cleansing until nothing els shows up the see how you feel.

I have been encouraged by this and will look into othere areas of my health to see if I can't make a difference naturally rather than being cut on or taking more drugs that cause many other problems. I think a lot of my Family Doctor, but I will listen to him then seek other information because he is at best always treating the symptoms and not the problem. That is easier and with the drugs used, I don't know what they will do long term to my health.

Good luck with you decission but I haven't had any problem except for the bad taste.
God bless you,
Charles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.089 sec, (1)