CureZone   Log On   Join
sulfur/rotten egg odor

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
wesley Views: 39,732
Published: 16 years ago

sulfur/rotten egg odor

I've had a fecal odor since I was 13, I'm 33 now. I have a sulfur/rotten egg odor that comes off of me. There are two different odor types. One smell is very explosive- giving off a very concentrated rotten egg odor. I was thinking this might be from a malfunctioning illiocecal valve since the odor comes on so quick. The other is a sulfur/garbage smell that lingers off of me. It will go away when I take a shower but comes back 15 minutes later. I have tried just about everything I have read up on. LGS,Chlorophyll, cleanses, herbal laxatives, enzymes, probiotics, glutamine powder, etc. I just had a colonoscopy and an endoscopy done, everything was fine except for an inflammed stomach which I got protonix for. It seems like triggers are alcohol, coffee, smoking, and acid juice like orange juice. As of 3 months ago I quit drinking alcohol/beer which I use to drink a lot of. I thought the smell would go away but it happened again when I went to a AA meeting a couple days ago. I got a panel of blood done and everything was ok except for uric acid was high and some liver inflammation. AST (SGOT) 119 and ALT (SGPT) was 117 and this was a while back. The numbers aren't all that high but when I got a cat scan my liver was really shiny and the lady asked if I drink alcohol. I recently went to a gastrologist and he said there is nothing he can do for the smell. He said it is probably a genetic thing and that everybody has there own Body Odor s. I tried to tell him this is not your everyday odor. That I could make a cafeteria evacuate in nothing flat with this odor. He doesn't know what to say. It was my primary Dr. that gave me my blood test. All my gastrologist ordered was the colonoscopy and endoscopy with no blood tests or anything. Anyways, I too am wondering if this could be a liver problem that is causing the smell. However, the gastrologist said there is absolutely no connection he can think of. Anyone have anything like this or any information that could help me? Thanks, Wesley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.070 sec, (1)