CureZone   Log On   Join
Sulfur, rotten egg odor cured in one day with this tea

rectalprobs Views: 37,477
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,200,834

Sulfur, rotten egg odor cured in one day with this tea

Hi,Sorry to bump in between your posts but I really want to share some solution with you regarding rotten egg odor. I have suffered this smell abt 3yrs now.Underwent many tests without successful diagnosis of the cause.And docs laughed at me saying everything is in your head.So I decided to do some research and tried almost everything, probiotics, colon cleansing etc. When I lost hope(just 1 week back)about to commit suicide, I happened to go throught a site which discussed abt detoxification and probiotics.So i decided to give it a try. Here is what I did.

Boil 1 quart of water. Add 1 tbl spoon whole coriander seeds, 1/2 tbl spoon whole fennel, 1/2 tbl spoon cumin after the bowel is removed from heat. Close the container so that flavor wont go. Be it for 15 mins then filter and drink 3 times day. Along with this I tool 2 probiotics sachets after dinner. Amazingly next day my odor was gone. I was in ecstacy.
I think what might have happened is the accumulation of toxins which became systemic. So now I am undergoing detoxification and planning to continue till the odor stabilizes. I really wanted to share this info so that most sufferers will try it. And it is not dangerous and does not cause side effects. But for the first 1 week or so you might notice few body changes but dont worry.

Please share this info with others.

Thanks alot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.192 sec, (1)