CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 100% CURED! It was celiac's!!

pdesmondb Views: 36,471
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,810

Re: 100% CURED! It was celiac's!!

OP only stated that he did blood tests but I thought you need to do an endoscopy to confirm it is celiac's. My brother did a blood test a long time ago and had some high IgA (i think it was A) and the doctors kept telling him to do the endoscopy so he did it and they said his intestines looked normal and there was nothing wrong. Still don't know whether he even has celiac's or not, maybe he didn't eat enough gluten before the endoscopy. I never got tested but I haven't eaten any gluten (I started a diet 3 months ago, haven't eaten gluten, eggs, beef, seafood, processed food, and tons of other stuff) and my lips haven't gotten any better :(. I just got into a new free healthcare so in March I can go take all kinds of blood tests and other tests for free. (still think healing's moisturize method is the way to go for me.. gotta wait til summer for that though)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)