CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CURED Peeling Lips guys!!

Views: 12,735
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,388,924

Re: CURED Peeling Lips guys!!

No problem! I just was frustrated and searching for so long I felt obliged to share in case it works for anyone else. I will try post a pic of them now, I've been a bit slack with the gel this week and they are getting a bit dry again but having trouble showing up in the photo. But when I use the gel daily they are 100%

I used to have to peel them raw and wear lipstick for events, it was a nightmare!

I get the white "slime" line still but I'm not sure what causes that, it's often after brushing teeth or applying gel. If that's what you mean. I thought that might also indicate fungal problems.

I didn't think it was the Accutane as the peeling was years later and never stopped and I thought Accutane caused it while taking it? It could be that or candida, as I said I don't know the cause.

I am considering asking my doctor for an internal fungicide since this gel has worked so well, but topical treatment might just be keeping the problem at bay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.443 sec, (1)