CureZone   Log On   Join
Prefer Olive leaf

Views: 7,678
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 356,231

Prefer Olive leaf

Olive leaf extract works really well, but I prefer goldenseal root for bacteria and echinacea purpurea for virus. Also you can get electrical zappers and electro-magnetic pulsers that will also kill all three. The pulsar is like magic--had a friend who got strep throat every couple of months, like clockwork and off to the doc she would have to go.
One time she was planning on going cuz she could tell it was flaring up again and so I let her use my pulsar. She didn't even pulse for the full 20 min cycle, and right away her throat felt less sore. By that evening, she was completely pain free. She says she hasn't had a single recurrence in the last 5 years--and notes it was definitely her brief use of the pulser that did it.
I like it too, because you can do very localized treatment versus a systemic approach which is harder on your friendly bacteria.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.105 sec, (1)