CureZone   Log On   Join
hello. How do you make non sour kefir that gives you energy. more potent and probiotic rich.

husky333 Views: 1,331
Published: 6 years ago

hello. How do you make non sour kefir that gives you energy. more potent and probiotic rich.

Hello does anyone here know how to make milk kefir so its not sour at all.! Maybe im using too much grains. but i like to drink it within 24 hours after adding milk.though even tried using a smaller amount of grains and same thing.
Anywho everytime i add the milk 24 hours later its mega sour and it just makes me feel depressed. im convinced the probiotic content is non existent and im just getting warm milk vinegar.
Because the store bought kefir supplements all least slighlty pale your skin complexion but this just makes me feel worse and fatigued and look much older with ugly skin.

Ps.. one startling discovery i found out. if you leave the grains in a jar of water in the frige for 1 to 2 days. when you use the grains they will make the best tasting and energy inducing kefir ever. which btw makes you look 10 years younger. though this only lasts a day and you have to put the kefir grains in the frige with water . and then ferment with milk for 24 hours. however this process is too slow. i dont want kefir every 3 days i want it now. every daya ahahaha. oki any ideas .D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.073 sec, (1)