CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallstones out ! V -I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!

Views: 43,673
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,385

Gallstones out ! V -I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!

I know I have heard many of your testimonies about flushing Gallstones - but I still had my doubts!! I was having a pain in my side which prompted an ultrasound which revealed my gallbladder was full of stones! I had no idea since I ate everything with no trouble. I thought maybe they got my test mixed up with someone else!! UNTIL ... I had pizza and chicken that was a little greasier than usual and about 10:00 found myself praying that I could die!! I have never been so sick or in so much pain in my life!! I had been doing the parasite cleanse and the intestinal cleanse to prepare for the gallbladder flush, but I just hadn't gotten around to it! The very next day I began Dr. Clark's liver flush. I began with diarrhea before bed and was worried it wasn't going to work. The next morning, more diarrhea but no stones. THEN~they started coming out!! I started to catch them in a colander. Most of them were between 1/4" and 1/2" I couldn't believe how big they were. (I know this is gross & descriptive, but...) Some of them had impressions like a fossil where they had been so tightly packed in my gallbladder. It was unreal. I continued to pass stones the entire day until bedtime. I haven't felt this good in months! I saved the stones and took pictures and am going to take the stones to my doctor. I probably only passed a total of 100, and I am sure there are probably many more left. So I will do another in 2 weeks. Thanks first to the Lord who has provided another (better) way, and to all of you who have provided encouragement - you're awesome!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.150 sec, (1)