CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH ORAL HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

DUSA Views: 118,956
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 443,840

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH ORAL HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

I got to the self-administration of H202 trough the following history.

From as long as I can remember I have suffered from what has been summarised by the clinical term "irritable bowel syndrome"
Classic medicine after useless treatments like Antibiotics found that I had to live with this problem they called "functionnal".

I entered into the nathuropatic way of life about 6 years ago and my condition, provided I took great attention not to eat sugar, peper, chocolate etc, improved a lot.
One year ago I started the blood group O diet and my condition improved somewhat again.
However my doctor a naturopath practionner as well tried to cure the lifelong swelling of my colon and prostate with not to much luck.
In the meantime, by reading some parallel medicine newsletters (doctor willickx, Atkin, mac dougalls, HSI, etc) I was convinced my problems were related to a chronical candida albicans problem.

Before engaging myself into oxygen therapy I was filling quite well (taking a lot of suplement pills as first next generation of doctor willickx then the Doctor Rowland formula) for my age but the chronical swelling of the colon was recurent. The consequence, altough I live a life of diet exercices and swallow the best suplement my body was fairly intoxicated. This caused a lot of fatigue and also muscular and joint pains (however pain was mild and every time I got a crisis or I exhausted myself physically I recovered quite rapidly thanks to the antioxydants I was taking. Flus were things of the past.

Here I come to my experience with oxygen therapies:

One year ago, following the advice of my doctor (naturopath) I got every week an ozone steam sauna.
The day I took the half an hour steam spa including ozone I felt very tired. The day after I felt I was 20 years old again. The naturopath explained the result by the detoxification effect of ozone.
I looked around to try to purchase such a machine with no luck.

Then I heard at a french radio very favourable testemonies about a tree pine terpene peroxyde producing machine whereby you inhale during three to 12 minutes three time a day a pine tree essential oil which has been heated and in which an air charged with ozone is forced. I found later on that this breathing machine is a modern reedition of the 1920 Violet Ray machine (see oxyfiles)
In the testemonies an HIV positive young man claimed that his immunity had return to normal after 3 month use of the machine.
I bought this french made machine and tried it.
To my great disappointment I felt very sick using the machine and especially my irritable bowel syndrome came back with a vengeance any time I was using the machine more than one time aday. The result were indeed completely different from the ones experienced with the ozone sauna machine . Why?
The firm selling such machine sent me a book where it was explained that most people feel and immediate improvement of their health and fatigue by using the machine. But the book stated also that the only people feeling not well with such machine are the ones experiencing a chronical inflammation of the bowel. They recommended that such a chronical inflammation be treated first before using the machine intensively.
To treat my chronical inflammation of the bowel which I attributed myself to candida my naturopath gave me a lot of suplement (biolactol, bioflores, symbioflores,etc ) with no effects. the only favourable way was to avoid sugars and certain foods and reduce the use of the terpene peroxyde breather.

Then, surfing on internet to find scientific articles regarding oxygen therapy I found oxyfiles (now unfortunately closed) and the article regarding self-administration of H202.
I found also a 42 pages scientific study on the toxicity
of H202, a report made in order for the firm manufacturing tooth bleaching streaps to gain approval of the european commission. This report was reassuring regarding the toxicity of H202 (mutagene, carcinomia, toxicity sensibility, etc)provided the laboratory animals tested do not exceed certain dosage limits which are far exceeding the therapeutic dosage recommended for human.
One of the study involving mices showed that the lot taking either a 0,4 % lifelong H202 water or a 1% dosage had about 20 % more survivers after a 52 weeks period but nevertheless they experienced some erosion problems.
I have calculated that the 25 drops three time a day for human correspond approximately (assumption of a 2 quart total daily drinking) to 0,2% daily. The curse of 25 days to reach this dosage equal a 0,1% average dosage for a 25 days period. Everything looked quite safe to me.

My brother just experienced a severe arythmea case after a pneumonia probably led to a viral or bacterial infection of his heart which caused a localised shortcircuit in the heart . he first got an angioplasty (bad diagnosis from one hospital) and then he passed trough a robotic operation whereby the shortcircuited zone of the heart is burned locally.
He was just coming back from the hospital in very bad shape when I spoke to him about H202 therapy as he could not afford buying a peroxyde breather.
He started immediately with 5 drops and three days later he was so well that I decided to quit the peroxyde breathing machine and pass myself to the H202 treatment.

The day after my first three time a day 5 drops cure I already did feel that I had a bowel. I could push anywhere on my lower body no pain, no colotis.
I am now one week in the cure and the beneficial effects of H202 are amazing.
My prostatis is almost gone. I made a test and ate only junk foods for aday. The only thing I experienced was a lot of energy, an increase of my body temperature. no swelling, no colitis no headache, perfect digestion.
I have also the feeling that I am draining myself like hell the all toxins feeling less pain in my joints and muscular tissues. I need less sleep and I dont need my daily siesta anymore.

To summarize, H202 gave me the same effect as the ozone spa but here it last.

I am hopefull this miraculous improvment of my condition will last. However as I have an important scientific background I like to have things explained. Here is my tentative of explanation for the reason of the failure of the terpene peroxyde therapy and the succes of the H202 therapy.
I could be allergic to terpene of course but I rather think that the peroxyde and oxygen were reaching my intestine from inside trough the blood stream. They were probably destroying a layer of candidas with the side effect of an important toxin discharge in the digestive tract which made me sick.
H202 ingested work directly in the digestive tract, killing a layer of candidas but this must be the great difference, H202 oxydise the toxins and allow a quick scavenging. By the way are you aware that recently researchers have found that intestine cells were also producing H202.
When my cure will be finished (as far as I read on candida problem I will need a 6 months cure) I will try again the terpene peroxyde machine and think I will have no adverse side effects this time. Despites the adverse effects on my bowel, this breather supress in the track any sinusitis, sore throat etc. (see "laboratoires holiste"on the net)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.252 sec, (4)