CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FIRST FLUSH RESULTS!!!

Views: 3,497
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 572,159

Re: FIRST FLUSH RESULTS!!!

You sure are right, Mel!

Congealed olive oil sounds absolutely ridiculous! How, in the span of a couple hours could olive oil transform into something so STINKY!!!!!????

Also, I keep passing billions of small light colored things. I did take the Chinese bitters and GCG --which is supposed to crush the stones, so maybe that's why. But still, some are pretty big mamas, and all different colors.

What a dumb theory that turned out to be.

It's nice to have you guys to talk to about with my results, since my family would flip out if they knew I was doing this, and Chad (boyfriend) get so squimish he can't even hear the word POOP without flinching and asking me to please not say that word. He is really excited that I am having great results with this. He was really nervous about it, even though he tried really hard to hide his fear for me last night! It was so cute.

I wanted to sleep in a different room because I didn't want to freak him out if anything crazy happend. He ended up checking on me all throughout the night to make sure I was okay!

It's starting to really burn when I go to the bathroom now. Andreas Moritz says its the toxins that cause the burning effect. Has anyone noticed a decrease in burning during the diareeah part of the flush as they get fewer and fewer stones out???

Scarlet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.108 sec, (1)