CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FIRST FLUSH RESULTS!!!

Views: 3,496
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 572,174

Re: FIRST FLUSH RESULTS!!!

Lisboa,

I would suggest going to www.1stbooks.com and ordering Andreas Mortiz' book THE AMAZING LIVER CLEANSE.

You can either order it, but if you have a printer, you can download an electronic version for only $5.oo.

Do you live in Portugal or are you just from there?

Anyway, I found his cleanse to be really safe since he makes sure to put in all these precautions to assure that you have a really pain free, successful cleanse.

Six days before the cleanse, you stop eating all animal products and cold food. Room temperature and hot food are good to eat. Also either drink a lot of apple juice throughout the day (was it two litres?) OR take 1500mg Malic Acid supplement from a health food store, OR order Gold Coin Grass from Primal Health and take that every morning.

Then you need to make sure your colon is cleaned out before the flush --colonic hydrotherapy is best.

Then on the day of the flush stop eating food at 2pm, take 1st Epsom Salt @ 6pm and 2nd @ 8pm. Take Olive-Oil and grapefruit OR Lemon/orange mixture OR Lemon juice @ 10pm.

I shifted all my times back 2 hours, however, since I am a night owl!

He is also very adament about getting another colonic 2-3 days AFTER the flush.

If you have any more questions, just ask him! Go to the Ask Andreas Mortiz forum.

Good luck!

Scarlet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.110 sec, (1)