CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ABDOMINAL MASS - Upper Right Quadrant

johnni96 Views: 12,178
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 660,309

Re: ABDOMINAL MASS - Upper Right Quadrant

Thanks for the response Rich... Much appreciated. The biggest problem is that I doubted the doctors from the beginning when the first "MD" thought it was a lipoma. I am dealing with all Navy doctors here... I hate to undermine their authority - or spread the "bad" word... but I've NEVER trusted them. I was once sick with kidney infection and the Navy doctors kept telling me it was UTI. Only when I had a 104 temp and freezing my butt off did they figure out what it was (SERIOUS pain the entire time in my side and back). See what I'm dealing with here?
As far as knowing that it's cancer... I don't know that. I don't have a clue. I do have a feeling that it's a bad thing (obviously) and that they aren't telling me everything - or just really are that stupid??? Hope I didn't offend any Navy DR that just happens to be reading this.
I guess I just want an answer and I want an answer NOW... Before I get cut open... before I get any treatment...
Thanks again Rich

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.074 sec, (1)