I am surprised that you remember me and that you are giving me your time to investigate my problem.
1. As stated I have been taking Cecelia's Hep C mixture each day. I take a scoop (about 1/4 cup)in water every night before I go to bed. Maybe I should take more???
2. I have tried Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, but got sick when I reached 12 drops and couldn't maintain it.
3. I had 3 silver fillings taken out of my mouth in November, since I have oral lichen planus and I thought that that might help.
4. I am taking Sunrider live enzyme foods now, since February. Go to Sunrider.com and have a look at: Nuplus, Quinary, Alpha 20, Dandelion, and Assimilaid. I will email you the PDF with the ingredients and benefits. I take all of these 3 times a day before a meal.
5. I have invested big bucks in the Sunrider products along with a water ionizing machine (Enagic is the company) and drink only Alkaline Water
and rinse my mouth with the strong acid water (which heals wounds and has helped my oral lichen planus somewhat).
6. I don't drink or do any drugs or pharmaceuticals. For pain relief from an extended gall bladder I might take white willow bark, also a Sunrider product.
7. The only bad habit I have, which I am trying to shake, is smoking cigarettes. I smoke around 4 a day.
8. I had a root canal
a few years ago which sometimes gets infected. I have a crown on it. I haven't been having any problem with it since I started the Sunrider products.
9. My cirrhosis is in the beginning stages.
10. I have an extended gall bladder.
11. My spleen is slightly enlarged.
I will try to think of more but that is my situation in a rather elongated nut shell.
Thank you so much for your time. I am back in the States on Arizona medicaid and feel fine, despite the oral lichen planus and hep c. People don't belive that I'm sick. However I am finally going to do the interferon/ribavirin as a last resort, beginning July 1st because it will be free and if I don't and get worse, I will always wonder if it would have worked.