CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just go away Corinthianna

Celcius Views: 4,825
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,030,753

Re: Just go away Corinthianna

And all your fancy words are not even yours, but just propaganda from the satanist pharmaceutical cabal! My words will never make sense to the lapdogs of modern medical faux science, but make perfect sense to someone who is not brainwash or inDOCTRINated like you and your pathetic murderous ilk! One day I'm sure all this will come out and expose those who knowingly perpretrated this deadly hoax will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! Hopefully they will bring public hanging back just for those who have premeditatedly murdered infants and children!
I hope Im still around to see this event! The taking of infants and childrens lives ,even through the sin of silence or turning a blind eye on the truth deserve the wrath of all mankind, for who among us with an ounce of dignaty and moral worth would support these murderous acts! And those who do do not deserve to walk this planet! A more cowardly act has never been so conceived in all mankinds history!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.184 sec, (1)