CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My E-Books can help you, download them.

MH 108 Views: 3,838
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,195,959

Re: My E-Books can help you, download them.

Paul Bragg was a great man,all you had to do was ask him. He spent his life searching out the cure and concluded 5 Brazil nuts daily was enough food per day for the first 150 years of life. Jack LaLane owes all he knows about health to Paul Bragg and both have one thing in common, they are show offs and girl crazy which lead to Paul dieing prematurely of an accident.

Jack is still alive and will do a personal seminar for $15,000.00, but his MIND is going fast, etc...his wife looks like she will out live him.

Paul Bragg's newsletters and small books are all good, much valuable information, but he had to make a living, so you can throw out the gimmicks and just do as BOOK I says and BELIEVE humans are designed to eat fruits and be done with it. Otherwise health writers can write thousands of books in an effort to make their living.

I put Paul Bragg in the top 5 all time greats.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.875 sec, (1)