CureZone   Log On   Join
Facts is facts

2Sirius Views: 1,413
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,217,627

Facts is facts

So, I posted it for the numbers ! I thought it spelled out the situation for people like you who wont read any anti AWG or C truth! The money clock is so simple even you can understand it!
Fact is the planet is not heating up CO2 levels are no danger and for this we are headed towards a trillion dollars spent on junk science! Huge job losses, huge tax increases and thanks to the environmentalist biofuels that displace food for fuel food massive food shortages!
The whole environmental/eugenics movement is about taxes and population control nothing else!
You have nothing B&G you cant come up with any thing substantial or believable so you nit pick about little shit! billions of dollars are spent through the richest people in the world supporting this bs in fact 95% of the money to support the environmental agenda comes not from the people except through taxes, but from corporations or corporate foundations like the Rockefeller cabal! You are the ones supporting the robber bankers the land barons and the eugenicists!!

You support something that you dont even understand the reasons behind! I mean you promote this garbage and dont even have a clue about the cost, like all you envirnazis, who cares the tax payers and consumers will pay for all this !
Rich brat mentality! Even though your just a wannabee!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)