CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: are anybodys lips

calmvoice Views: 1,437
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,469,183

Re: are anybodys lips

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way at times. I understand what they mean when they say that misery loves company. Its unfortunate that we got this but what can we do about it now? If someone loses their arm in an accident thinking about how they could of avoided it isn't going to make it grow back. I'm tired of living with this condition too and am seriously having doubts about the whole "healthy as can be thing." Maybe I ought to just accept that I have this and just realize that life isn't going to be the way that I always hoped, I probably won't have kids because of this but honestly so what. I know my life would be different if i didn't have this. Is it good that I have this? Would I be a better person if I didn't have this? Probably not. Would I be happier? Probably, but I don't know this. I was a miserable loser before this and I kind of like the person that I am now more than the person I was before. I'm sure somehow I can find a way to find peace and happiness through this condition. The Greeks always ask when a man dies "did he live with passion"? We don't have to lose the passion for life. I know I still have a passion for life but I'm still working on discovering it. Still we should all try to be healthy just as a spiritual practice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)