CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

juliemama Views: 11,707
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,492,904

Re: Gallstones - Flush - Pancreatitis

You don't feel "sick" right? No fever? Just pian/pressure after eating? Left side?)
I had this happen to me..I had something "stuck" after a liver flush..just to the right of midline under ribs/sternum..I felt like I was laying on a golf ball..nowhere near where my GB pain had been..it stuck around until I "accidentally" flushed again..(major gross dietary indescretion)...although my gb contracted for 2 days..It didn't actually hurt..until something moved to the LEFT side like you mentioned..and seemed to have stuck there, but the discomfort passed in a few days.
Nothing earth shattering in the bowl (but I was working..cant sift through Poo at work) that I hadn't seen before after flushing intentionally.
The mistake I think people make is to restrict fat..you need to keep the bile moving..and to do that you need natural fat in your diet. If your body is screaming at you to NOT eat, by all means listen to it..If you start to feel worse or spike a fever..get checked out in case it is something else.

If you moved something there by flushing, you can move it out of there by flushing.(hopefully) Best of Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)