CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 27 - Still No Change!!! Please Help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Golthing Views: 1,306
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,648,472

Re: Day 27 - Still No Change!!! Please Help!

Sermon Warning, if you're easily offended, please don't read...

nothingbetter

you must be quite a gambler to ignore what lies ahead.

If the Bible is true, and you can take your metaphysical skepticism ant test it, then your in for, well quite literally, Hell.

So, I would recommend that you take and test the Bible to see if it's the word of God or not. It even asks you to do so:

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

I ask you this, if the Bible consistently predicted the future, say for instance the prophesies of Daniel predicting several dominant world powers for the next several centuries, could there possibly be a little more than meets the flawed eye? There is no natural explanation for the fulfillment of Biblical prophesy. Either the people who wrote the Bible had a time machine, or they were inspired by God.

You trust only what you can touch and feel? Is your ability to perceive infinite and infallible? If so, then you must be on the right track. But otherwise, I would suggest a higher source of truth, because your senses can be easily fooled and human intellect is severely limited. By critically examining the Bible and it's prophesies fulfilled, you may see that there is ample proof to know that there is a God who exists outside of time and space and there will be eternal judgement for those who reject him.

Are you a mathematician or studied higher math? If so, you might understand that math suggests that there are more dimensions than the ones we're trapped in. It's arrogant and short sited of us to think that we're it. Christians are often labeled as "close minded" yet we are the ones who have opened our minds to possibilities beyond our imaginations.

Please take some time to read the Bible. It will be worth the effort. Either it will speak to you, as it has to me, or if you still reject it after reading it, then you will at least understand what you are rejecting and can do so with even more fervent zeal.

And along the way as you read it, you will see dozens and dozens of stories of fasting throughout the past 5000 years. That certainly can't hurt, right?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)