Your symptoms sound just like the symptoms that I read the other day about mold toxicity. Before the onset of these symptoms were you exposed to any mold or are you being exposed to mold now? I have lyme disease and many of my symptoms are similar to yours. Did you have a lyme disease test at Igenix. Lyme test in the country are inaccurate. You have to get a test through a LLMD (lyme literate medical doctor)who can send your lab test to Igenix a lab that is dedicated to tickbourne diseases. Also, the symptoms of toxic exposure to mold are very similar to lyme disease. I would have test done to rule out mold toxicity and to rule out lyme through a more accurate testing called western blot. If you have even one positive band in the western blot then you are positive for lyme.