CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes and viruses

gemini2810 Views: 4,057
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,329

Re: Herpes and viruses

I'm a fan of the Beck Protocol because I've worked with it for years and have taken the testimonials of hundreds of people. And I have had excellent feedback on herpes using it. HOWEVER, there is nothing that works for everyone and everything works for someone. I also have a relative who was diagnosed with genital herpes and that person adopted a cleaner than average diet and hasn't had an outbreak in 20 years. Is it gone? Is it dormant? Who knows if something is cured or not using any tool. These types of things can be dormant in the system for years and then a change in the environment brings it to life. There is much more to healing than a tool - almost any "tool" can work if it is applied diligently. However, the body needs basic building blocks before any healing can take place. I am a proponent of orthomolecular medicine which is the medicine of nutrients. Where all disease starts and where it all heals is in the mind (this is simple Science not spirituality). The body likes a certain temperature, ph balance, voltage, blood pressure etc. My advice is to tend to the basics and all else will fall into place. Basics to use: diet (watch dvd called Food Matters), detoxing, vitamin/mineral therapy. A simple and inexpensive tool of choice that I would definitely add to the basics is ionic silver used externally and internally. Should notice a good difference shortly after using ionic silver, but if the basics aren't attended to, then nothing will heal completely.

Warm regards,
Vicki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.688 sec, (1)