I am an experienced flusher and have to say it is at least for me absolutely necessary to use the skin as toxin outlet. What works best for me are either salt baths using at least 2kg of ordinary table salt per bath or foot baths with clay.
Get an extra bowel for this. The clay can be used several times - depending how toxic you are. If you are very toxic the clay starts smelling very badly after two or three foot baths.
If you let evaporate the water it is very easy disposing the remaining half wet clay in the normal garbage can and nothing will clog your sinks.
Try it - the feet turn almost instantly white after 30 min in the clay however they will became yellow again as soon as further toxic substances from the depth of your body will have reached your feet.