CureZone   Log On   Join
Dewormer thoughts

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
anonymousjane_01 Views: 2,350
Published: 15 years ago

Dewormer thoughts

I was looking online to price and research dewormers. When I put in the search words "buy dewormer" the links that came up were for animal dewormers only--no people dewormers. Many of the links said to go to a tack and feed store. You could deworm your pets, dogs, cats, horses, etc. But no dewormer for humans!lol As people are living organisms in the animal kingdom as well we get parasites and worms too, but the average person does not think it is necessary to deworm. The ignorance surrounding the need to deworm is immense. As we all know parasites can wreak havoc on our health including allergies, sore joints, dementia, irritability, etc.

Many people who deworm their pets don't even deworm themselves and their families! lol

Well, I'm going to Whole Foods Store next week to buy some more parasite cleanse consisting of black walnut and wormwood. I have yet to find cloves; I think I will have to buy it over the internet! lol I'm also getting ready to start my liver flush after a week of fasting! I have done the bowel cleanse, but I know I have more stuff to come out, so it's still an ongoing cleanse. (I'll do it every 3-6 months after I get really cleaned out! lol)

Blessings to all,
AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)