CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 6,543
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,997,733

Re:

I know a woman who can "will away" being sick. At first I didn't believe her, but over the years she convinced me, after I'd seen everyone around her being ill and even her beginning to show symptoms , but when she'd show symptoms, she'd use her mind to get rid of it and it works everytime.

She doesn't "try" to get rid of the sickness, rather, she "knows". She believes what she believes so very strongly, that it becomes reality.

In her case, there are two parties to the transaction: 1) herself as transmitter/instructor; and 2) herself as recipient. One part of the mind projects to the other part. In order for it to work, the recipient part of her mind must "believe in" what it is being presented with. It is the same power that prevents many, but not all, conditioned (educated) people from believing outside the box their instructors constructed in their minds, over many years.

The Chinese lady with the bladder tumor..... as a recipient she believed in the treatment, otherwise it wouldn't have worked. As transmitters, there were three minds operating in synchronous. It really does work, as you know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)