CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story in case you havent heard it.Please help if you can.

threader Views: 5,299
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,128,261

Re: My story in case you havent heard it.Please help if you can.

I'd like to hear a bit more about the dog's signs, diagnosis, and treatment. I ask, because I chew, pet my dog constantly, and when I blew up with Morgellons symptoms my dog lost patches of fur and had terrible eye boogers. He's all good now, healthiest 13-y.o. Shephard you will ever meet. I'm still kinda sick though. I've always perceived that I made him sick for a bit, but your post makes me wonder if it could have been the other way around.
I say "kinda sick" because my suffering is no biggie presently, after following the scabdraggr recommendations. So if you try it I'm anxious to hear how it works on a hard case like yourself.
To the poster who warned against EMF pollution: I know from personal experience that EMF feeds my illness, but I have no idea why. What the hell do my parasites get out of my WI-FI?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.672 sec, (1)