CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine history

username7414 Views: 1,151
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,208,885

Re: Iodine history

I see a lot of parents complain about common core and their kids having a hard time.

My gripe with it is that it is all backwards and you have to work out the problems exactly how they teach it or you don't get credit for the right answers. And writing assignments have to be turned in with the rough draft and first draft, if its typed.. it must be in MLA format, double spaced and all this other stuff. They passed a law last year that the kids who graduate after 2015 have to score above a certain mark on their keystone exams or else they cant graduate. Its more than just having enough credits. My oldest graduates this year but his grade missed it by a year so he doesn't have to do keystones. He could have graduated last year in 11th grade... he had enough credits, some he had extra credits. Like, you only need 2 credits in humanities to graduate and he has 4, but to major in psychology at the college he wants to go to, you need 2 credits in statistics, so this year he's working on credits he needs for a psych major to lessen his load next year in college.

Did you fo to school in the US?
I went to catholic school and a lot of times the priests would have families from south america stay at the rectory so they'd enroll at our school and the kids were just terrible to them. Catholic school kids are such a**ho**s! Kids in general are a**ho**s abd sadly, its an acquired trait from parents.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)