I am all for learning! So I would like your thoughts on 2 things!!
1) To my understanding Die off and scattering are two different things....Die off is the ill feeling you get when the parasites die because they are releasing toxins in your body that your body needs to flush out...scattering is the act of parasites running away from that which can kill them...i.e. herbs, pharma, DE, etc...? and a relatively normal response considering ALL life, for the most part, runs from that which will kill?
2) It is also to my understanding that there are different grades of DE out there, some that go through a much more lengthy process to allow to be digested....? There are grades out there that people have said that will cause harm to your body, so do not ingest it...are you saying that ALL DE is harmful?
Again, I have not heard this, so I'm interested in getting your thoughts...?