CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Learn from your own mistakes

jsl123 Views: 3,508
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,252,526

Re: Learn from your own mistakes

Well to me you seem lucky it doesn't seem like exfoliative chilitis.. why? because most people with ec there lips peel and are crusted on the inner part of the lips were the saliva hit the lips from the inside of the mouth. compared to your case were it seems like the outside area of the lips and also the normal skin that surrounds the lips are effected compared to most people that are on this forum were there lips are affected on the inner part of the lips. Although some men also suffer web deem swell on the moustache area. I would personally say its eczema. could be as white shark said triggered by food or environmental allergy. could be also chemical by some products etc etc everyones trigger can be different and also seems everybodies cure could be different but i do think you have something a bit different to the standard person on this forum. try just a steroid cream if you really want some relief for your big event coming up. And look into both natural and conventional treatments both having success on this forum. i personally think its best to see both with a open mind!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)