CureZone   Log On   Join
Earthing

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
moonie64 Views: 2,104
Published: 6 years ago

Earthing

Hi I have not been on this forum for many years but my search for health continues. I have been chronically ill all my adult life steadily getting worse over the years. I have tried a number of alternative health treatments but to no avail and I am now 50. My illness started with IBS and than when I was 32 I went travelling and felt the best I have ever felt health wise but after coming home I began to feel really unwell and this was the start of chronic fatigue and diarrhea, sometimes this was so bad that my food was just coming straight through undigested and believe it or not I began to put weight on. I tried liver cleanses, detox and parasite cleanse but nothing seemed to help When I was 36 I had my son and an emergency C-section this was when things really began to get bad. I had an infection after this and was left with pain on the right side of my pelvic area, which over time has spread under my right rib cage. They did a lap and side that they needed to spectate some adhesion on my bowel but after the lap the pain spread to my left hand side and again seemed to travel up under left rib-cage. By now I was in constant pain with brain fog and fatigue. I was struggling to bring my child up and to work. As the pain started to spread they told me that I had fibromyalgia but to me it did not fit that picture. In the last few years the pain has gone into my hands and knees and I think that it may be Lupus. I decided when I read about earthing to give it ago, given that I had read that it was good for inflammation and hormonal issues. I recently bought a grounding mat with cover so that I could try it of a day and night. The first couple of days I just put it at the top of the bed when going to sleep and made sure that I had bare skin on it.I kept waking up and could not sleep,the second night the same to the point that I ended up taking it out of the bed. I than decided that I would ring the company I bought it from and ask for some advice, the woman said just start with a couple of time a day and build up to sleeping with it. So for about four days I used it 1 hour during the day and 1 hour in the evening. The pain just got worse and worse to the point we I just could not sleep or get comfortable no matter what position I was in. The pain is a burning pain and this was so bad at the bottom of my back going down my legs, I think the worse flare that I have ever had. I know that things can get worse before they get better but I have not used the mat for two days and the pain has easy off a little but it is still pretty bad. I am scared to try it again. I am hoping that someone maybe able to give me some advice. I so wanted this to help. Thanks for reading....I know its long but wanted to give some back ground in the hope that someone else out there may have some idea whats going on. Moonie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (2)