CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What if Humaworm does not work for me? What is plan B?

BrandyS Views: 1,538
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,266,613

Re: What if Humaworm does not work for me? What is plan B?

HI there!! It is TOTALLY up to you on what route you take after your first round of humaworm.

We started cleansing almost two years ago and had a tremendous amount of issues. After cleanse 1, I still felt round worms or tape worms coming and going from my stomach, to my neck, to my body...it was terrible! At that point, I felt my body was too week to go the Pharma route, so I waited my 3 months, then ordered again and hit them again with number 2 cleanse. After number 2 I felt a HUGE difference in my body. Then did number 3 which was the easiest cleanse for me, then when we did number 4 we did extra strength to give whatever else might be in there a good kick, and it was quite tough on my body...HOWEVER, after the cleanse I felt like I got my life back!! Now we just do a bi annual cleanse to keep up on maintenance and sometimes include Diatamacious earth, which I would encourage you to look into....and are doing great!!

I hope this helps!! Again, it's totally up to you what route you go! I know when dealing with parasites and cleansing there is a lot of fear!! It's okay! You will make it through it, just keep going and stick with whatever you choose!!

Best of luck to you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)