CureZone   Log On   Join
Accidentally drank copper potential poison
 
sobopla Views: 1,486
Published: 6 years ago
 

Accidentally drank copper potential poison


Oops..
I was cleaning my copper Bosnian coffee cups.
There was a vinegar salt solution.
I took the cups out of the vinegar and dried them

Later I came back thinking it was my glass of water, and took a sip!

eek, will all the copper that cleaned off from the solution be toxic to me in that sip of gross vinegar water?

Is there a quick detox? I already took 1000mg of NAC.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)