Hi I initially start off fighting candida but I felt there was something deeper so I started DMPS chelation and I've had strong reactions such as an increase in symptoms;
-increased blood pressure
-darker urine/kidney pain off round
-worse brain fog
-incoherent writing/thinking ect
-feeling hyper and sped up
- and electrical sensations all over my skin
-I've lost the ability to socialize and I feel like there a tight band around my head. My brain is basically brain dead ever since starting detox.
I also gather that DMPS also starts the bodies natural detoxing?
Immediately after a round I will feel clear headed but then later on I feel that my body dumps more mercury from cells or else where into extracellular spaces and I become symptomatic again.
My question is I never had Amalgams but my mother did. I also had other exposures such as fish, flu shots/allergy shots(annually) and played with mercury as a child.
Do people who never had Amalgam recover faster? Or is it a toss up? This whole process isn't a walk in the park and I would like some feed back. Thanks.