CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breaking a fast with liver flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
DZJ Views: 8,849
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 265,139

Re: Breaking a fast with liver flush?

After reading the preceding posts I was convinced that I should do a Liver Flush immediately following my 10 day MC. I know every body is different, but I want to explain my experience for anyone who is thinking of trying this for the first time.

My experience was horrible! I ended my 10 day fast, which went very smoothly, and on day 11 sipped apple juice until 2 pm and then started the Liver Flush process. Problem was that I was so dehydrated (and I was drinking PLENTY of water on the MC--at least 3 liters per day along with at least 9 servings of lemonade drink) and my electrolytes so out of balance that the Liver Flush really did a number on me. I awoke at 3am needing to use the restroom. By the time I got there I was so dizzy and I ended up fainting 2 times in the bathroom. The second time I fell really hard on the floor and hurt my neck very badly. I went back to bed thinking that I would sleep it off. But in the morning, I had the same feeling. I immediately posted my experience in the Liver Flush Forum and thanks to the kind people there discovered my dehydration/electrolyte problem. I started drinking water immediately as well as emergen-c and began feeling better very soon.

One helpful poster told me that it is wise to give your body at least 3 days after the Master-Cleanse to do a liver flush to allow digestion to begin again. The Master-Cleanse may be good for you (I was very pleased with mine), but it also flushes out a lot of water, electrolytes, and good bacteria from your intestines. Best to give your body a few days to rebalance.

My advice is to listen to your body (which is what I thought I was doing!) since everyone is different. Some people may be able to follow an Master-Cleanse immediately with liver flush, but be forwarned. My experience was very scary and I woke up this morning thinking I would have to go to the hospital. I am still a believer in the MC and liver flush, in spite of my experience, just not together. I plan on trying the liver flush again in a few weeks after I've had a chance to recover. Be careful and safe!

Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)