CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Cancer Story/Flax seed details requested

Views: 5,179
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,197

Re: My Cancer Story/Flax seed details requested

I have just read your flax seed oil stories. My mother died of cancer last year after just turning 59. I have been devestated, as she would not take any other treatment that what her Doctors told her to i.e. chemo and radiation and tons of pain and anti-nausia pills. Her death was horrible. I have been using fresh ground, refrigerated flax seed, about 2 T. daily as advised by Dr. Wiel. My immune system and emotional state has been weakened seriously by the trama of my mothers death. My questions are-Does it need to be in oil form and how much a day should be taken. I am going on 14 months of one illness after another and I really am ready to get healthy and move on and live. I realize that grief does not just go away. But for a 39 year old I have way to many health issues and take too many prescriptions. Not to mention my family history now. Please right me back with more details. I never have heard about the cottage cheese sulpher thing. I would much prefer to eat yogurt or tofu. Please include suggested quantities. Thank you SO much. Lanee'

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)