My house has no mold, thankfully. but he is working fixing houses. What can he do to get rid of that mold? By the way, recently our basement had flood and the carpeting there (that was installed by stupid former residents! duh!) got soaked and yucky moldy smell. my husband removed it, and exposed the cement floor then painted it. in the end he put throw rugs. so I guess he got re-exposed to mold that adds more mold to what he had before. so my main desperate question is: how can he get rid of the mold in his body AND protect himself from MORE mold he might be re-exposured as he constructs other people's houses?