First of all Urine is a byproduct of toxic elimination from the body. The kidneys filter all the garbage from our digestive system and dispose of it through the Urine. Drinking Urine would be akin to drinking sewer water. It is loaded with substances that the body has already rejected as unfit for remaining in the body. Urine is a disposal vehicle.
Second the kidneys accumulate the unwanted substances and disposes of them when there is a high concentration of them. That is the reason urine is salty, it is highly concentrated. Whatever benefits would be derived from any substance in the Urine is negated by the poisonous concentration of them.
anyone drinking their own urine is endagering their own health with toxins such as ammonia, formaldehyde and uric acid.