CureZone   Log On   Join
A DEEPER CLEANSE. Perhaps a powerful COLUMN cleanse as well.

tsetsi Views: 159,970
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,079

A DEEPER CLEANSE. Perhaps a powerful COLUMN cleanse as well.

thank you for your intrest Crhis. Here is my input:

>> Do you think is it O.K. to follow the cleanse with coffee
enema first and then with warm water enema? I have been doing coffee enemas for some few months first thing in the morning and am most happy with the results. But now when adding your flushing and coffee enema - would not that be over-taxing to the liver?

Adding a cup of organic coffee to your water enema would work well in my opinion. It would not overtax the liver. on the contrary, it would help clean it out better!

>> Also from your experience - when would be the time to continue with the flushes on "maintenance" bases, I mean what would be the signs to look for?

You can always take the drink, regardless if you think you are the cleanest person on earth. Only because most people eat cooked food and as long as you eat cooked food, you need the drink once a day or every other day, along with an occasional enema, to keep you flushed out and your liver alive. Of course, once you get over the initial detox "hump" of the first month or two, you won't feel tired any longer and your liver wouldn't need a rest after the drink.

>> I did over 42 standard Liver Flushes so far and got rid hips of stones, but the only last flush produced yellow/light tan stones, all other flushes were green stones. I feel that I reached the deeper level and started pulling gallblader stones.

I know... isn't that so Chris ;) Those stones you saw, may have been parasites. Yes, the lime flush is deffinitely very deep. I feel that it flushes not only the liver, but part of the intestines too, in a way that no other flush does. This is why it is so important to take it daily. I am extremely pleased with the results myslef and plan to continue enjoying it for life. I have also developed a habit of adding a raw yolk or two to my raw food snacks, or even on top of cooked food, such as potato salad. Keep me posted! I will have other interesting formulas for you, that can help you get rid of more unwanted matter.

respectfully,

Tsetsi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.637 sec, (1)