CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant

jameskep37 Views: 17,537
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,718

Re: Fecal Transplant

Maybe ill do a chocolate fecal martini :) My dog has eaten my sons poop before (our 3 year old son was getting the idea of popping outside like the dog)  Especially after he's eaten a lot of fruit. Its pretty gross when our dogs breath smells like crap. We have to give him a dental bone.

Fecal transplant does seem to try to colonize more than the commercial probiotics. The kefir implant could be good for the beneficial acids that it produces. It might set a good environment for the good guys. But I dont see a plant strain colonizing that well. When I did some last summer it  seems like it was just not colonizing. I did not have any die off at that time either. That was after my 2 month 0 carb/no fiber diet. The kefir enema did give me a boost of energy though.  I cheated on my diet short after that--relapsed-- and did another kefir enema which did give me bad die-off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.096 sec, (1)