CureZone   Log On   Join
Rife Machines Do work

Olalla Views: 1,146
Published: 18 months ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,667

Rife Machines Do work

Rife machines do work, I cured my Candida overgrowth, my lyme and killed all the pathogens in my body as confirmed by Biofeedback. But you have to have a muscle tester to find the pathogens you have and the frequencies needed to kill them. I am a muscle tester with all the Advanced Kinesology courses and 20 years of experience treating other people. The best rife machine is the Spooky2 but treatments can be started wtih any rife machine you have now and the Spooky2 is very cheap. It is the only one that works because it kills everywhere in the body so the pathogens cannot run to hide from it unlike other kinds of rife machines that only kill in a small area.. For the first year in treating myself I used the CAFL frequencies which come with most Rife machines when you buy them and which also can be found on the internet. The CAFL is made up of Rife’s frequencies and many others that subsequent rife researchers found to have worked in the sense that they either experienced a toxic die off called a Herx when they treated themselves with that frequency, or that they had found using the same method as Rife did which was to watch through a microscope to see if a frequency killed a pathogen.

My main goal at that time was to kill my Candida overgrowth. I had the physical symptom of a persistent vaginal discharge to prove that the CAFL did not work. Then I read on the internet the recommendation to also do the ten frequencies above and ten frequencies below the CAFL frequencies because they had discovered that pathogens can change their frequencies to escape and they thought that they only jumped a few frequencies at a time. So I did that. My symptom persisted and I did not feel any better.

Then I got a deep cut in my leg which became infected. Although I took penicillin it was still infected a month later. During this whole month I was treating it with the CAFL frequencies plus the 10 above and 10 below ones with a pad on each side of the infected cut. Then I remembered the woman from Abbotsford, British Columbia, who was using muscle testing to find the frequencies of the pathogens. Since I had already taken all the advanced courses in muscle testing, I muscle tested for the frequencies of the bacteria in my leg infection. I found over 600 frequencies in a solid block of numbers for the two types of bacteria that were in that cut. I treated myself with these frequencies and the next day the infection was gone and the skin was growing over the cut. Even if the two kinds of bacteria I found in that cut had only 300 frequencies each, there is no CAFL or Spooky2 Database frequency program that says a bacteria can be on 300 frequencies. And a person certainly has more than just two kinds of parasites, viruses, bacteria and fungus in their whole body.

So I muscle tested for every type of pathogen that was on the CAFL to see if I had it anywhere in my body. for the ones I found I had I muscle tested for their frequencies. I found that all of my pathogens' put together were on frequencies scattered between 4,000 Hz and 2,000 Hz and on every number from 2,000 Hz to 200 Hz, then a gap in the 100’s, then again on every frequency from 100Hz to 1. When I tested healthy people, no matter how many kinds of pathogens they had, I found they had some scattered frequencies in the 900's Hz and/or 800's Hz and on every frequency starting from 800's Hz or 700's Hz down to 1 Hz. 900 Hz to 1 Hz are the Home frequencies of all pathogens. When I tested sick people I found the same pattern that I had found in myself. I found pathogens on large numbers of frequencies starting in the scattered pattern anywhere in the 6,000's Hz or 5,000's Hz but which became a solid block of frequencies with no breaks starting anywhere in the 5,000's Hz to 3,000's Hz, depending on the individual. The sicker the person was and the longer the person had been sick the greater number of frequencies they had.

If you look at the recommended frequencies in CAFL or on the Spooky2 Database and add in the ten up and ten down frequencies, you will find that there are always gaps in the numbers. Spooky does kill with harmonics anything on the frequencies that are one above and one below the frequency you are sending, but that still leaves 7 frequencies it does not kill on. If you follow those lists you are bound to miss your chance of killing a lot of the pathogens. The ones that are not killed continue to multiply. Plus you have the problem that when you kill parasites they release their eggs and these eggs hatch in a day and come out on who knows what frequency. 

They found the CAFL frequencies in the same way that Rife did, killing a few pathogens outside of a body in a controlled medium, then assumed that all the pathogens of that type would have the same frequencies everywhere and in everybody. But, there are many kinds of toxins and every one’s internal kinds of toxins are different depending on the food they ate, the kinds of environmental toxins they have been exposed to and the amount and kinds of drugs and vaccinations they have had. Because all life must adapt and therefore change according to the environment they must survive in, the frequencies of the same pathogen will be different in different people. While the Spooky Database has programs found by the muscle tester they hired, his conscious mind influenced the results he found as he had the preconceived conscious idea that a single type of pathogen only existed on a limited number of frequencies. The conscious mind will always influence the unconscious mind which is what we are asking for information from when we muscle test. In fact a single type of pathogen can be on hundreds of frequencies.

Plus many years have passed since the CAFL or Spooky Database frequencies were originally made and when pathogens multiply in order to escape the immune system they change their frequencies to higher and higher frequencies. Everything has its own signature vibration rate which identifies what it is. The cells in the body, as well as the pathogens, communicate with each other through Light which is modulated according to the information they are sharing. The immune system does not have eyes and must recognize what everything is by its vibration. The immune system will have created T-Cells and B-Cells to kill the types of pathogens it has identified according to it's vibration, but when a pathogen vibrates on a different vibration than the immune system has already identified as being that pathogen, suddenly to the immune system it becomes a whole new pathogen and more T-Cells and B-Cells have to be made. The immune system takes a lot of the body's energy in continually having to do this. When this goes on for a long time the immune system gets confused and gives up. Especially so as you age and your thymus gland gets weaker. The thymus gland that controls the immune system is only working at 5% by the time you are 45 compared to when you were 16, so as you age your immune system gets weaker and it cannot keep up with the multiplying number of pathogens.

The immune system has not evolved to kill all of any kind of pathogen. It kills only 70% to 80%. This is because before there were methods of preserving meat or agriculture so that we could stockpile food, we had to hunt and gather food daily to survive. The muscles were the most important thing that must be working so that we could do that. If people got sick or injured they would have to rest to heal but as soon as they could move around again the brain takes the energy it was giving to the immune system and gives it back to the muscles. This is why there is always some small amount of any type of pathogen you have ever had that remains in your body no matter how young you are or how healthy your immune system is.

Also, pathogens change their frequencies to avoid the frequencies sent to kill them by a Rife machine whether the carrier of those frequencies is electricity, light photons or scalar waves. So on top of the fact that pathogens exist on many more frequencies than Rife's, Hulda Clark's, the CAFL list or the Spooky2 Database say they are on, once you start treating yourself or another person with any of these lists and then retest to see how successful you were, you will find the pathogens on different frequencies than you originally tested they were on. This is because as they feel the vibrations approaching pathogens will change their frequency, sometimes higher than any frequency you originally tested they were on but more often they will flip to a lower frequency because they are running back to the safety of their Home (original) frequencies. Therefore, I have found that the fastest way to kill pathogens is to treat from the highest frequency you found any on down to 1 Hz. This way the ones that flipped downwards as they ran back home will be killed along with the pathogens that are already on the lower frequencies.

But you will see in the CAFL and the Spooky2 Database lists that the numbers start from the lowest one and move to the highest one. This results in the pathogens going to higher and higher frequencies to escape where Rife machines are less able to kill the pathogens. This is because the distance or length between the down stroke and the following upstroke of a square wave is greater in the lower lower frequencies than the higher ones. So the rocking or on/off action of a low frequency is greater.

I observed that as I was treating people with my electrical analog rife machine that many pathogens were able to survive in the KHz (the thousands) and higher Hz ranges than in the frequencies below 350 Hz. Only a few still remained from 350 Hz to 1 Hz after doing the frequencies once. Whereas in the higher Hz frequencies and KHz frequencies hundreds survived, had to be tracked down by muscle testing to find the new frequencies they had flipped to, and retreated using the frequencies they had flipped to.

Since what we are trying to do with all Rife machines is either vibrate the pathogens skin so much that it breaks or vibrate its internal organs to pieces, it is obvious that the greater the distance or length of the gaps the greater the amount of rocking action can be achieved and thus the faster the skin is ruptured and the faster the internal organs are ruptured. A frequency in the MHz range has so little time in its gaps between the down stroke and next upstroke of a square wave that a pathogen can more easily ride along the peaks. This results in the frequencies having less killing effect. This problem can be mitigated to some extent, but not completely, by using Gating, that is turning on and off the current or light photons or scalar carrier wave. Also people who are really sensitive to EMFs can get really sick using frequencies in the MHz range since they are so much higher than what our body vibrates at. If you look at the programs in the Spooky Database the ones that were created by the muscle tester they hired have many of their frequencies in the MHz range.

Due to the above facts, there is no way that the CAFL list, Rife’s frequencies, Hulda Clark’s frequencies or the Spooky2 Database frequencies are in anyway a complete guide for giving rife treatments. People will get herxs on them which means a few pathogens have been killed since they are on so many frequencies you are bound to kill some. But that does not mean they have all been killed. And the ones that you do not kill will continue to multiply. I know people who use these lists who have been rifing for from 5 to 40 years and still are sick with lyme. I have cured several people that had 4th Stage Cancer. Contact me at maggiemunn at gmail dot com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (6)