CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I did gall bladder cleanse during pregnancy and also during breastfeeding with success.

Jesus is the Way Views: 37,016
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,546

Re: I did gall bladder cleanse during pregnancy and also during breastfeeding with success.

I am breastfeeding my third child and she is 18 mos. I took the colon cleanse, then the liver with grapefuit juice and olive oil one night and then drank apple juice all day for the oilive oil and lemon juice cleanse the second night. Today is day three. I feel that my daughter did fine. She has normal stools. I have such a bad headache and still have pain under my right rib area.

I'm scheduled for an unltrasound tomorrow of my gall bladder.

From reading the posts, I see I'm in for more cleanses. I hope to be pain free soon. I have not passed any hard stones that I can tell. Most all are green and are soft when pressed on.

I did notice that the grapefruit was harder to drink and I burped a lot. I had to mix apple in the last dose. The lemon juice and olive oil went down better. Plus I had the oil cold in the fridge and drank with a straw quickly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.139 sec, (1)