CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unexplained Lump (Bane of my Existence)

Views: 9,258
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,987

Re: Unexplained Lump (Bane of my Existence)

My dear Andreas,

Thank you so much for your insightful and beautifully logical response. If you do not mind I shall perhaps read your reply each morning, in the hope of providing continued inspiration. I have experienced great difficulty when flushing in the past (pain, nausea, vomiting, etc) and your wise words may inspire me to continue when results have thus far appeared somewhat futile... (My attitude may well be responsible, however...)

I must admit that ever since the lump first appeared I felt I had cancer...not an entirely pleasant thought for an eight-to-ten year old to deal with, and I do believe it has shaped my entire existence up to this point. Your advice concerning a change of attitude is wonderfully poignant, and comes as something of a slap in the face for I have attempted to achieve this in the past but to no avail.

Again, thank you so much. I only hope you realise how much you are appreciated here, by myself as well as many, many others.

All the best to you,

Lee.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.117 sec, (1)